Rabu, 24 Agustus 2011

RE: Re: Infolinks - Your Upcoming Payment [ ref:00D48yWg.5004G9O1e:ref ]


Hi Agus,

Thank you for submitting your tax declaration.

We are in the process of updating your account details.

Your Infolinks account will be updated and your payments will be processed accordingly.

Have a lovely day.

Jamie M.
Senior Account Executive

E support@infolinks.com
W www.infolinks.com

What Color is Your Tag Cloud?

--------------- Original Message ---------------
From: rasta slow slow [reghe01@gmail.com]
Sent: 8/22/2011 6:19 PM
To: support@infolinks.com
Subject: Re: Infolinks - Your Upcoming Payment

Dear Infolinks,

My Name is Agus Zulkarnain
My URL is http://killerblack.blogspot.com/


"I hereby declare that I do not have any income effectively connected
to the USA"

Regards,
Agus Zulkarnain


ref:00D48yWg.5004G9O1e:ref

0 komentar:

 

My Blog List

Hello

engine Jobs © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez